ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Approval of the general agreement on tariffs and trade
4. Date from which agreement shall be applied
5. Withholding or withdrawal of concessions in relation to countries not accepting or withdrawing from agreement
6. Accession of new parties to the agreement
7. Withdrawal or modification of concessions in accordance with the agreement
8. Application of customs tariff in relation to territories the governments of which are parties to the agreement
9. Application in relation to certain territories of customs tariff of rates applied in relation to territories whose governments are parties to the agreement
10. Application in relation to certain areas of Germany of customs tariff rates applied in relation to territories whose governments are parties to the agreement
Proc. 74, 1948,
Proc. 27, 1951,
Proc. 29, 1953,
Cap. 177, 1959,
HMC Order 1, 1963,
L.N. 84, 1966.
An Act to approve of the general agreement on tariffs and trade concluded at Geneva on 30th day of October, 1947; to make provision for the carrying out of the said agreement, and for matters incidental thereto.
[Date of Commencement: 24th December, 1948]
This Act may be cited as the Geneva General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login