ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
2. Alteration, suspension or removal of conditions of title
3. Powers and duties of the Minister
4. Powers and duties of the High Court
5. Changes of form of title by mutual consent
6. Cancellation of title deeds upon surrender of land
7. Entries in books of Registrar of Deeds
8. Certain prohibitions and restrictions to be void
9. Saving of the common law rights of applicant
10. Rules of court
Act 27, 1967,
Act 37, 1969,
Act 70, 1970,
Act 17, 1982.
An Act to provide for removal of restrictive covenants and conditions affecting the use of immovable property and to make provision incidental thereto.
[Date of Commencement: 22nd September, 1967]
This Act may be cited as the Immovable Property (Removal of Restrictions) Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login