ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
2. Application as to areas
4. Occupier's duty to give notice of locusts, etc.
5. Steps to destroy locusts or eggs, and damages thus caused
6. Duty of occupier to destroy hoppers
7. Offence to drive hoppers on to neighbouring land
8. Entry of officer on to land
9. Offence to obstruct officer
10. Offences and penalties
Proc. 45, 1923,
Proc. 6, 1934
Proc. 12, 1934,
Cap. 108, 1948,
Cap. 134, 1959,
HMC. Order 1, 1963,
L.N. 84, 1966.
An Act to make provision for the destruction of locusts.
[Date of Commencement: 21st September, 1923]
This Act may be cited as the Locusts Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login