PRESIDENTS (PENSIONS AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS)
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Pension and other benefits of President
4. Pension payable to spouse or dependants on death of President
5. Pensions, etc. chargeable to the Consolidated Fund
6. Circumstances in which pensions, etc., not payable
7. Pensions, etc. not to be assignable
Schedule - Other Benefits
Act 3, 1998,
S.I. 34, 2000,
S.I. 18, 2002,
Act 4, 2017.
An Act to provide for the payment of pensions and other retirement benefits to and in respect of Presidents of the Republic of Botswana; and to provide for matters connected with or incidental thereto.
[Date of Commencement: 1st April, 1998]
This Act may be cited as the Presidents (Pensions and Retirement Benefits) Act.
In this Act, unless the context otherwise requires-
"President" means a President of the Republic of Botswana.