ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
2. Authority to raise loan
3. Provisions regarding bonds
4. Appointment of agents
5. Borrowings charged on Consolidated Fund
6. Conditions of issue of bonds
7. Payments into Development Fund
8. Cancellation of redeemed bonds
Act 6, 1975.
An Act to provide for the raising of a loan by the Government of Botswana, for the creation and issue of Registered Bonds in respect of such loan, for the repayment of the moneys so raised and for the terms and conditions of the raising of such loan.
[Date of Commencement: 11th April, 1975]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login