ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
2. Claims against Government cognizable by competent court
3. Actions by or against Government to be instituted by or against the Attorney-General
4. Notice previous to action
5. Exemption from arrest and personal appearance
6. Application where Government undertakes defence
7. Execution of judgment or order
9. No interdict or specific performance against Government
Law 24, 1966.
An Act relating to civil actions by or against the Government or public officers.
[Date of Commencement: 16th September, 1966]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login