ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
Stock and Bonds
3. Loans to be raised by stock or bonds
4. Payment into Development Fund or Consolidated Fund
5. Principal moneys, etc. charged on Consolidated Fund
7. Terms and conditions
8. Authority to issue stock or bonds exceeding P50 million
9. Register of stock and bonds
10. Certificates of title
13. Bank to be sole agent
14. No responsibility for trust
16. Issue of Treasury bills
17. Moneys to be paid into or charged upon Development Fund or Consolidated Fund
18. Value and tenor of Treasury bills
19. Bank to keep records of payments
Limitation on Borrowing
20. Limitation on borrowing
22. Repeal of Cap. 56:07
Act 13, 2005.
An Act to re-enact with amendments, the provisions relating to the issue of stock, bonds and treasury bills and matters incidental thereto and connected therewith.
[Date of Commencement: 23rd September, 2005]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login