1. Short title
2. Offence to practise witchcraft
3. Habitual witch doctor
4. Offence to employ witch doctor
5. Offence to profess to be a witch or wizard
6. Offence to follow witch doctor's advice
7. Fortune telling, etc., for gain
Proc. 7, 1927,
Cap. 21, 1948,
Cap. 25, 1959.
An Act to suppress the imputation or practice of pretended witchcraft.
[Date of Commencement: 29th April, 1927]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login