AIR BOTSWANA (TRANSITION)
ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title and commencement
3. Registration and continuation of Air Botswana
4. Conversion of financial interest of Government into issued shares
5. Transitional provisions
6. Reference to terms in certain Acts
7. Repeal of Cap. 74:07
Act 16, 2003.
An Act to provide for the registration of Air Botswana as a public company under the Companies Act; for its continued existence as if it had been incorporated under that Act and for matters incidental thereto.
[Date of Assent: 27th August, 2003]
[Date of Commencement: On Notice]
(1) This Act may be cited as the Air Botswana (Transition) Act, and shall come into operation on such date as the Minister may, by Order published in the Gazette, appoint.
(2) The Minister may prescribe a different date for the coming into operation of sections 1 to 6, which date shall, in any case, be earlier than the date that he may prescribe for the coming into operation of section 7.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login