ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
2. Borrowing power
3. Provisions applicable to bonds issued
4. Appointment of agents
5. Expenses of issuing bonds
6. Borrowing and interest charged upon the Consolidated Fund
7. Conditions of issue
8. Minister may prescribe conditions of exemption from taxation
9. Cancellation of bonds redeemed
10. Payments into the Development Fund
Act 5, 1970.
An Act to provide for the raising of a loan by the Government of Botswana, for repayment of the money so raised and for the terms and conditions applicable to the raising of such loan.
[Date of Commencement: 31st March, 1970]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login