ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Jurisdiction of courts
4. Lodging and hearing of application
5. Service of documents
6. Nature of proceedings
7. Application for an order
8. Consideration of application
9. Interim order
10. Occupation order
11. Tenancy order
12. Validity of order
13. Variation and revocation of order
14. Third party interest in property subject to order
15. Effect of order on interest in property
16. Use of furniture, household effects, etc.
17. Rights not diminished by Act
19. Offence and penalty
20. Register of applications, etc.
Act 10, 2008,
S.I. 71, 2008.
An Act to provide for the protection of survivors of domestic violence and formatters connected therewith.
[Date of Commencement: 30th April, 2008]
Preliminary (ss 1-6)
This Act may be cited as the Domestic Violence Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login