ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
Falcidian and Trebellianic Laws and Lex Hac Edictali
2. Heir not entitled to deduct any portion under Falcidian and Trebellianic laws
3. Lex Hac Edictali repealed
4. No legitimate portion can be claimed of right
5. Persons making will may disinherit any child, etc., without assigning reasons
6. Existing laws of inheritance ab intestato to remain in force
7. Existing laws of community of property to remain in force
Cap. 86, 1959.
An Act to amend the law as to inheritance, to repeal the Lex Hac Edictali, and to remove certain restrictions on the freedom of disposition of property by last will and testament.
[Date of Commencement: 10th June, 1891]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login