ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Immunity from legal proceedings
4. Freedom from arrest
5. Execution of process
6. Entry to the Ntlo ya Dikgosi
7. Regulation of admission to the Ntlo ya Dikgosi
8. Order of withdrawal from the Ntlo ya Dikgosi
9. Offences relating to admittance to the Ntlo ya Dikgosi
10. Other offences
11. Acceptance of bribes by Members
12. Penalty for printing false copy of minutes of proceedings
13. Protection of persons responsible for publications authorized by the Ntlo ya Dikgosi
14. Publication of proceedings without malice
15. Exclusion of jurisdiction of the courts
16. Powers of officers
17. Powers of arrest
18. Chairperson may order words out of order not to be published
Law 31, 1965,
L.N. 84, 1966,
Act 9, 1980,
Act 11, 2005,
S.I. 92, 2006.
An Act to determine and regulate the privileges, immunities and powers of the Ntlo ya Dikgosi and its Members.
[Date of Commencement: 31st December, 1965]
This Act may be cited as the Ntlo ya Dikgosi (Powers and Privileges) Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login