ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
Power of President to Deport or Confine Certain Persons
2. President may issue order directing any person to leave Botswana
3. Persons dangerous to the peace may be ordered to confine themselves within certain limits
4. Persons dangerous to the peace may be apprehended and deported
5. Orders may be revoked, renewed or varied
6. Arrest without warrant
7. Aiding and abetting
Power of District Commissioner to Prohibit Certain Persons
from Entering or Remaining in a District
9. Prevention of entry into district
10. Right to travel on roads
Proc. 15, 1907,
Cap. 39, 1948,
Proc. 11, 1950,
Cap. 53, 1959,
HMC Order 1, 1963,
Law 28, 1964,
L.N. 84, 1966.
An Act to provide for the maintenance of peace and good order within Botswana.
[Date of Commencement: 3rd June, 1907]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login