ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
2. Accidents on railway to be reported
3. Nature of report
4. Minister may order inquiry
5. Procedure of inquiry
6. Default by witnesses
7. Oaths and forms to be used
9. Expenses of witnesses
10. Inquiry to be public, subject to discretion of administrative officer
11. Powers and duties of administrative officer
12. Administrative officer to report finding
13. Holding of inquiry by person not an administrative officer
14. Inquiry not to affect holding of inquest
Proc, 9, 1940,
Proc. 1, 1941,
Cap. 140, 1948,
Cap. 166, 1959,
HMC Order 1, 1963,
S.I. 12, 1977,
Act 14, 2005.
An Act to make provision for the holding of inquiries in cases of accident on the railways.
[Date of Commencement: 1st March, 1940]
This Act may be cited as the Railway (Accident Inquiry) Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login