ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Red Cross Society of Botswana to be a body corporate
4. Objects of Botswana Red Cross Society
5. Recognition of Red Cross Society as Voluntary Aid Society and use of Red Cross emblem
6. Independent and voluntary nature of the Society to be respected
7. Council of the Red Cross Society
8. Rules of the Red Cross Society
9. Transfer of assets, etc., of Branch to Red Cross Society
10. Protection of the emblems of the Red Cross
Act 41, 1968.
An Act to provide for the incorporation of the Red Cross Society of Botswana and for the protection of its emblems and to make incidental provision in connection therewith.
[Date of Commencement: 1st March, 1968]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login