ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Disposal of state land
4. Exercise of President's powers
5. Imposition of service levy
6. When levy due and payable
7. Grant of loan for building
8. Powers to make regulations for recovery of arrears of service levy or loan
9. Sections 3, 4 and 6 of Cap. 02:11 not applicable
10. Contract of sale, etc. to be under hand of President or authorized person
11. Disposal of proceeds of sales of state land
Law 29, 1966,
Act 3, 1967,
Act 17, 1968,
Act 17, 1969,
Act 30, 1973,
S.I. 159, 1976,
Act 4, 1980,
S.I. 60, 2003.
An Act to define the state land of Botswana, to provide for its disposal and to provide for matters incidental to, or connected with, the foregoing matters.
[Date of Commencement: 30th September, 1966]
This Act may be cited as the State Land Act.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login