ARRANGEMENT OF SECTIONS
1. Short title
3. Contractor deemed to be the sinker of a borehole
4. Notice of intention to sink a borehole and keeping records, etc.
5. Inspection by geological survey
6. Results of pump-tests to be reported
7. Completion or abandonment of a borehole
8. Special provisions in respect of tribal territories
9. Records may be treated as confidential except those relating to water
10. Penalty for failing to fulfil obligations
Proc. 62, 1956,
Cap. 119, 1959,
HMC. Order 1, 1963,
L.N. 84, 1966.
Boreholes in Botswana, and the keeping of records and samples relating thereto.
[Date of Commencement: 19th October, 1956]
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login