COPYRIGHT AND NEIGHBOURING RIGHTS: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
(16th March, 2007)
ARRANGEMENT OF REGULATIONS
2. Application by Copyright Society
3. Identification of investigating officer
4. Investigation procedure
5. Prescription of hologram
6. Accreditation of producers
7. Accreditation of importers
8. Levy on technical devices
9. Keeping of books and returns
S.I. 11, 2007,
S.I. 33, 2008,
S.I. 58, 2008.
These Regulations may be cited as the Copyright and Neighbouring Rights Regulations.
(1) The application for a licence to be issued to a Copyright Society under section 22B(i) of the Act as amended by the Copyright and Neighbouring Rights (Amendment) Act 2005, shall be in Form 1A as set out in the First Schedule.
(2) The licence to be issued to a Copyright Society under section 22B(i) of the Act shall be in Form 1B as set out in the First Schedule.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login