BOTSWANA TOURISM ORGANISATION: SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
INDEX TO SUBSIDIARY LEGISLATION
(14th May, 2010)
ARRANGEMENT OF REGULATIONS
2. Form of application for grading
3. Issue of grading certificate plaque
4. Conditions of grading certificate
5. Application for renewal of grading certificate
6. Application for amendment of grade
S.I. 47, 2010,
S.I. 87, 2015.
These Regulations may be cited as the Botswana Tourism Organisation Regulations.
An application made under section 26 of the Act, for a grade, shall be in the forms set out in Part A of Schedule I.
(1) Botswana Tourism shall grade the tourist enterprise in accordance with the grades specified in Part A of Schedule II.
(2) Where a tourist enterprise meets the terms and conditions of section 27 of the Act, Botswana Tourism shall, on payment of the fees set out in Schedule III, issue a grading certificate set out in Part B of Schedule II.
(3) Botswana Tourism shall issue a plaque depicting the name of the tourist enterprise and the grade assigned to it under subregulation (2).
(1) A tourist enterprise shall operate in accordance with the terms and conditions stipulated in the grading certificate issued under regulation 3.
(2) A grading certificate shall be granted to a tourist enterprise licensed under the Tourism Act.
(1) An application under section 28 (2) of the Act, for renewal of a grading certificate, shall be in the form set out in Part B of Schedule I.
(2) On an application for renewal under this regulation, the applicant shall pay the grading fees set out in Schedule III.
(1) An application under section 29 (1) of the Act, for amendment of a grade, shall be in the form set out in Part C of Schedule I.
(2) On an application for amendment under this regulation, the applicant shall pay a non-refundable fee of P1 000.
APPLICATION FOR GRADE
Plot 50676, Fairgrounds Office Park,
Block B, Ground Floor
Private Bag 275, Gaborone
Tel: 3913111 Fax: 3959220
Please complete and return to the Quality Assurance Manager at the above address.
For purposes of section 26 of the Botswana Tourism Organisation Act, (Cap.42:10), we hereby apply for the grading of our establishment.We will abide by the terms, conditions and requirements of the Botswana Standard Hotel and Related Establishments Grading Requirements.
This section of the article is only available for our subscribers. Please click here to subscribe to a subscription plan to view this part of the article.
Please click here to login